If you’re facing a Culpeper reckless driving ticket, you need to talk with an experienced traffic defense lawyer who can help you handle the case. You have options.
Hello. My name is Andrew Flusche. I’m a Virginia traffic and misdemeanor attorney. If you’re facing a reckless driving charge in Culpeper County, Virginia, you should definitely talk with an experienced traffic attorney who can help you navigate the case. Even though it may seem straightforward if the officer got you on radar or laser, it may seem like it’s a done deal like he can prove that he got you at the right speed and you’re going to be found guilty of reckless driving, but unfortunately good for us that’s not the case. There are some defenses we can mount sometimes to the radar or laser or pace for the officer. Definitely in every case I check to see if the officer has the proper certificates to prove that his equipment is calibrated and working properly. And even if he can prove his case we can still try to get the judge to give us a better outcome than reckless driving.
That’s going to be based on the factors such as your driving record, your demeanor on the side of the road, was there anything else unusual about your case, was it purely for speed or were you weaving in and out of traffic, all sorts of things will go into that determination by the judge. But in some cases we can prevail and get the case reduced to a lesser offense or even dismissed depending on all the facts and circumstances of your case.
If you have a charge pending in Culpeper it really makes sense to talk with an attorney who can help you determine what defenses might be possible and what outcomes may happen in court and of course having somebody there at your side on the day of trial really makes a difference just to calm the nerves and help have somebody who’s in your corner. If you want to talk about your Culpeper case just give me a call.
Free consultation. Call me: 540.318.5824.
I provide free consultations for traffic tickets and misdemeanors in my area. If I can't help, I'll do my best to connect you with someone who can.
Free book for you
If you want more answers about your reckless driving ticket, grab a free copy of my book. We'll send it right over for free.
My book covers everything from the law to defenses to how to appeal if things go South. And I wrote it all myself, unlike some people who just slap their name on someone else's book.
More about reckless driving...
- Can I Just Mail The Judge A Letter For my Virginia Reckless Driving Case?
- Can I Petition to Have Traffic Fines Reduced Even if the Case is Old?
- I am 17 and got a Ticket. Will my License be Suspended?
- In Virginia, Must You Sign the Ticket the Officer Gives You? Are You Admitting Guilt?
- Out of-State Drivers who Have a Reckless Driving Ticket in Virginia, Beware Hiring an Out-of-State Attorney.
- Is Reckless Driving a Felony?
- The Officer Wrote the Wrong Driver’s License Number, Zip Code and Speed Limit on my Ticket. What Should I do?
- Online Traffic School
- Can Police Run Radar in The Rain?
- Should You go to Driving School Before Virginia Traffic Court?