That’s a good question, which we set out to answer for you. We gathered some great statistics about July 4th travel, and we’d love for you to freely share our data. It’s free to use, post, and share. Just grab the embed code below the graphic.
Did you know the Virginia State Police issued over 11,000 speeding and reckless driving tickets during the July 4th holiday period in 2012? That’s a LOT of tickets. Be safe out there!
Free to Use!
You can absolutely embed our graphic on your website. Just copy and paste this embed code.
If you’d like a smaller version of the image for linking on your website, here you go:
Free consultation. Call me: 540.318.5824.
I provide free consultations for traffic tickets and misdemeanors in my area. If I can't help, I'll do my best to connect you with someone who can.
Free book for you
If you want more answers about your reckless driving ticket, grab a free copy of my book. We'll send it right over for free.
My book covers everything from the law to defenses to how to appeal if things go South. And I wrote it all myself, unlike some people who just slap their name on someone else's book.
More about reckless driving...
- Was the officer mistaken when he clocked my vehicle?
- Stafford Reckless Driving – What NOT to Say
- Virginia Speedometer Calibration Demo and Sample Calibration
- Beat a Spotsylvania Reckless Driving Ticket
- What is Reckless Endangerment in Virginia?
- Virginia Traffic Court Defense
- Help with Virginia Uniform Summons
- Falling Asleep Behind the Wheel
- How do I Beat This Reckless Driving Charge?
- How Many Tickets Are Written Over The 4th of July Holiday?