That’s a good question, which we set out to answer for you. We gathered some great statistics about July 4th travel, and we’d love for you to freely share our data. It’s free to use, post, and share. Just grab the embed code below the graphic.
Did you know the Virginia State Police issued over 11,000 speeding and reckless driving tickets during the July 4th holiday period in 2012? That’s a LOT of tickets. Be safe out there!
Free to Use!
You can absolutely embed our graphic on your website. Just copy and paste this embed code.
If you’d like a smaller version of the image for linking on your website, here you go:
Free consultation. Call me: 540.318.5824.
I provide free consultations for traffic tickets and misdemeanors in my area. If I can't help, I'll do my best to connect you with someone who can.
Free book for you
If you want more answers about your reckless driving ticket, grab a free copy of my book. We'll send it right over for free.
My book covers everything from the law to defenses to how to appeal if things go South. And I wrote it all myself, unlike some people who just slap their name on someone else's book.
More about reckless driving...
- Can I Just Mail The Judge A Letter For my Virginia Reckless Driving Case?
- Can I Petition to Have Traffic Fines Reduced Even if the Case is Old?
- I am 17 and got a Ticket. Will my License be Suspended?
- In Virginia, Must You Sign the Ticket the Officer Gives You? Are You Admitting Guilt?
- Out of-State Drivers who Have a Reckless Driving Ticket in Virginia, Beware Hiring an Out-of-State Attorney.
- Is Reckless Driving a Felony?
- The Officer Wrote the Wrong Driver’s License Number, Zip Code and Speed Limit on my Ticket. What Should I do?
- Online Traffic School
- Can Police Run Radar in The Rain?
- Should You go to Driving School Before Virginia Traffic Court?