Like I’ve talked about before, I always make a point of viewing the cruiser video for DWI cases, if at all possible. The prosecutors normally don’t like to talk about cases until the day before, so I try not to bug them too far in advance. Thus, I don’t normally view the video too early in the case timeline. As soon as I view the video, I contact my clients to discuss exactly what it shows.
Photo by: Thomas Hawk
Free consultation. Call me: 540.318.5824.
I provide free consultations for traffic tickets and misdemeanors in my area. If I can't help, I'll do my best to connect you with someone who can.
Free book for you
If you want more answers about your DWI case, grab a free copy of my book. We'll send it right over for free.
My book is packed full of concrete tips and information that will immediately help you with your Virginia DUI / DWI charge. It's not a puff piece that I paid someone else to write. It's filled with tips that I use to help my clients. You can grab your copy right now.
More about DUI / DWI...
- What is a Dry Gas Standard?
- What is a Preliminary Breath Test (PBT)?
- How Does a Preliminary Breath Test (PBT) Work?
- Virginia Traffic Lawyer
- Can You Beat a DWI if the Officer Never Saw You Drive?
- Do DWI Penalties Transfer From State to State?
- DWI Statements WILL Hurt You
- Is There a Chance That You Will Not be Charged With DWI if Your BAC is Less Than .08
- Will a DWI be Dismissed if There is no Blood Alcohol Level Listed?
- Failure to Appear in Virginia – What to do?