Like I’ve talked about before, I always make a point of viewing the cruiser video for DWI cases, if at all possible. The prosecutors normally don’t like to talk about cases until the day before, so I try not to bug them too far in advance. Thus, I don’t normally view the video too early in the case timeline. As soon as I view the video, I contact my clients to discuss exactly what it shows.
Photo by: Thomas Hawk
Free consultation. Call me: 540.318.5824.
I provide free consultations for traffic tickets and misdemeanors in my area. If I can't help, I'll do my best to connect you with someone who can.
Free book for you
If you want more answers about your DWI case, grab a free copy of my book. We'll send it right over for free.
My book is packed full of concrete tips and information that will immediately help you with your Virginia DUI / DWI charge. It's not a puff piece that I paid someone else to write. It's filled with tips that I use to help my clients. You can grab your copy right now.
More about DUI / DWI...
- Drunk Driving in Virginia
- Drinking and Driving in Virginia
- Beat DUI Checkpoints
- Football Fans – Stunning Traffic Statistics [Infographic]
- Is DUI a Felony?
- How Much Does the Ignition Interlock Device Cost?
- What is 19.2-187.1 – Notice of Intent to Introduce Certificate of Analysis?
- Virginia Officer Charged with Perjury in DWI
- Passenger Charged with Virginia DWI
- DUI Arrest for Marijuana – Active vs Inactive Metabolites