Are you looking for the best reckless driving attorney in Virginia?
No lawyer can claim to be the best. The Virginia State Bar prohibits it.
Sadly, many of my colleagues seem to ignore that rule. They don’t seem to think that the lawyer advertising rules apply to them.
What other rules do they ignore? Do they keep your information confidential? Do those attorneys respect their duty of loyalty to their clients? Do they tell the truth to the court as required?
In my opinion, an attorney who flouts the advertising rules and claims to be the best reckless driving in Virginia attorney simply can’t be trusted to handle your case.
How to find the best reckless driving lawyer for your case
I would never claim to be the best Virginia reckless driving lawyer. But then how do you figure out who is best to hire for your case?
1. Find the local guy. I always recommend hiring a local traffic attorney who’s regularly in the court where your ticket’s pending. Locals should know what to expect in court and the best way to navigate your case to a good outcome.
2. Ask critical questions. You should ask questions such as, “Do you EVER pass cases off to other attorneys?” You’d be surprised to learn that some attorneys shuffle cases around to colleagues, so someone you’ve never even heard of might be standing beside you in court.
3. Read online reviews. Don’t just settle for testimonials on the lawyer’s website. You should look for reviews on sites like Google Local and Yelp. Find the truth about the attorney by reading what actual past clients experienced.
If you have a ticket for reckless driving in Virginia, let’s talk about your case. And feel free to request a free copy of my book using the form below.
photo credit: kevinthoule
Free consultation. Call me: 540.318.5824.
I provide free consultations for traffic tickets and misdemeanors in my area. If I can't help, I'll do my best to connect you with someone who can.
Free book for you
If you want more answers about your reckless driving ticket, grab a free copy of my book. We'll send it right over for free.
My book covers everything from the law to defenses to how to appeal if things go South. And I wrote it all myself, unlike some people who just slap their name on someone else's book.
More about reckless driving...
- Virginia Speeding Ticket When Out of State
- Virginia Reckless Driving Penalties
- Virginia Traffic Lawyer
- Beware New Speed Limit on Unpaved Roads
- Failure to Appear in Virginia – What to do?
- Shoes and Counterfeit Money Create Crazy Car Chase
- Can I Just Mail The Judge A Letter For my Virginia Reckless Driving Case?
- Can I Petition to Have Traffic Fines Reduced Even if the Case is Old?
- I am 17 and got a Ticket. Will my License be Suspended?
- In Virginia, Must You Sign the Ticket the Officer Gives You? Are You Admitting Guilt?