The Andrew Flusche Scholarship Contest
As an attorney who represents those facing DUI charges, I see first-hand the negative effects of drinking and driving
The Andrew Flusche Scholarship Contest requires students to raise awareness about the problem of drunk driving. Applicants must create a public service advertisement video (PSA) which raises awareness of the severity of the consequences of drunk driving.
Two winners will be chosen each year, 1 per semester, and each winner will receive $500 to put towards higher education.
The following people are eligible for the scholarship:
- High school seniors who have been accepted into a college, university, or trade school.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school.
You must be a citizen or lawful resident of the United States in order to apply.
We want to see how creative and convincing you can be with your video. Make sure it is geared towards your peers. Videos can be technical, narrative, documentary, fiction or any other video style you can think of.
Videos Will Be Judged On:
Your PSA will be judged on the level of creativity and persuasiveness, as well as how informative it is.
- Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 3 minutes.
- Upload your video to YouTube titled Drunk Driving Prevention Video.
- In the description of the video please include a link to this page.
- Once your video has been uploaded, fill out the Application Form at the bottom of this page.
- All questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your application, you are giving Andrew Flusche, Attorney at Law, PLC the permission to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
Submissions will not be accepted without proof of acceptance or enrollment of the school in which you attend.
Spring Semester Deadline:
June 30, 2016
One winner will be selected by July 31st, 2016. If the selected winner does not claim their prize within 2 weeks of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.
Fall Semester Deadline:
November 30, 2016
One winner will be selected by December 31st, 2016. If the selected winner does not claim their prize within 2 weeks of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.